It’s that time of year for Christmas Card Mini Sessions, but this year I am doing things a little bit different. This time I am blocking out a few weeks to offer a huge discount on my portrait prices, and including a Christmas Card design with your delivered gallery. Keep on reading for more details.
If you schedule a Christmas Card mini session with me between now and November 14th, you will receive your portrait session for half off. That means that you get your portrait session AND your Christmas card design for only $125.
What’s Included With Your Christmas Card Mini Session
Simply schedule your Christmas Card Mini Session with me just like you would a normal portrait session, and you will get my mini session price of $125. After your session you will receive an online gallery with 10 to 15 fully edited images, and your Christmas card design. Your gallery allows you to download all of your images and your card design so that you can order them at any lab of your choice. You also have the option of ordering from my professional lab and receiving professional quality photos, but it is NOT mandatory. What you do with your images after I deliver your gallery is completely up to you.
The Fine Print
Christmas Card Mini Sessions are for child, couple, or family portrait sessions only. Extended family sessions that include multiple households do not qualify for mini session discounts. Extended family sessions will be charged a regular portrait session rate of $250, however I will photograph each individual household and include a Christmas card design for them as well. Otherwise each individual household will need to schedule their own mini session.
- Portrait session must take place prior to November 14th.
- Your online gallery will be delivered approximately one week after your session.
- Portrait session must take place in Red River Parish or Natchitoches Parish unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Session will be rescheduled if rain occurs.
- You can choose from ANY one of these designs for your Christmas Card, but please note that if you choose a design that has REAL GOLD FOIL, you may not get real gold foil on your card unless you order professional quality cards through me. However… I can still design that card for you. It would just have gold print rather than gold foil.
Ready to schedule? Email me by filling out the contact form on this website. Just visit the contact page here. And be sure to follow me on Facebook here.
Leave a Reply